Rockingham Ceramics Studio
All groups usually run for 10 x 3 hour weekly sessions.
Our Social Groups meet weekly for members with a basic to advanced knowledge of Ceramics, to come along and work on their own projects in a friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Fees: $80 RCS Members Only
Fees cover use of studio equipment, studio glazes and firing of all work created in the studio.
Participants are required to have their own basic tool kit, provide all other consumable items, and bring or purchase their own clay.
- Beginners Coil and Slab Building with RCS
- or previous experience with Ceramics. (Please check with the Studio Coordinator before enrolling to make sure you are eligible.)
- It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with our Terms and Conditions before registering for any class or social group.
- Full payment is due on registration.
- Refunds requested more than one month prior to the commencement date will incur a $20 administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued less than one month prior to commencement date.
PROGRAM January – July 2021
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ATTENDING ONE OF OUR SOCIAL GROUPS AND WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER FOR NEXT TERM – PLEASE CLICK ON YOUR GROUP DAY AND TIME BELOW
WEDNESDAY 9.00am – 12.00noon
All of the above Social Groups are full. Unfortunately we are only accepting registrations for these groups from our current participants at this time.
Please do not attempt to register for one of these groups if you have not been invited to do so.